Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 4, 2013

Fix (V2.2) of my am and af Rig File (With Pxxxs and YRL)





Pxxxs vertex group binding has been fixed.


1. You can set pxxxs visible or not.


2. You can set it to erection or not.
1=Hard, 0=soft

Good for creators who make 18+ poses.


3. You can make them nude or wearing bra and briefs.
amBriefs or afBikini


4. Brows added. (V2.2: fix for female brows)


Download: MEGA V2.2


9 comments:

  1. Awesome! i never knew you had rigfiles uploaded! Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "4. Brows added."

    Yes! I'm glad you added that. No idea why it didn't occur to me to bring it up. Guess I just got used to using the default rig when I needed to tweak the brows.

    Also glad to see the man-junk fixed and bound. lol. Think it's time to revist som adult themed poses that I've been putting off for a long time.

    Your rig has been a tremendous help for me. Thanks for this and all the other things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried it real quick.

    Man junk works as intended.

    The male rig has brows, but not the female?

    Updated skin for the rigs look fantastic on both. I wish the game looked as good!

    If it's not too much trouble, could you please add brows to the female rig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...shoot.... I forgot to pack two images within the blender file.
      I'm sorry. That's my fault. I'll update it very soon.

      Delete
  4. Hope I'm not being a pest here, but just wanted to report an issue with the female brows. It looks like the color was inverted, maybe? I don't know. Upon opening the rig, the entire face is blackened but the brows are the same color as the face should be.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's normal with my blender.... probably because of the version? You can select the face, then select the texture of brows and move down to influence and change blend from multiply to mix. That should fix that.

      Delete
    2. Yep, you're right. It was the version. Had to update mine and mash my brain because I could not remember how to add the animations.

      Done.

      And working now.

      Looks great! I'll be putting the new rig to lots of use. Thanks!

      Delete