Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 28, 2013

More Colorful Male Mermaid Tail




This mod replace EA's male mermaid tail color channel map.


The second, third and fourth color channels have been adjusted stronger.
Color channel gradient added between tail and tail fin.
(Please don't be bothered by the feet. I wear the tail from CAS so feet is still left there.)

Download from MEGA

*This is a default replacement. It replaces
_IMG amBottomEP10Mermaid_0xafa1bfaa6b6e1506
in FullBuild_p19.package
**Island Paradise ep required.
***Affects only male mermaid tail, human form is not affected.
****Affects teen to elder male.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much !!! you will make for girl too? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks! It is useful for new addon! Tails became more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Do females need this too, or is theirs already colorful?

    ReplyDelete