Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

May 5, 2013

YRL Adult Male Body Normal Map For Ephemera


These are only the dds files (which contain the nipples and penis) for amBody normal map (Normal and Cutness) compatible to Ephemera's skin.
I have named the files as s3pe can recognize so you can simply drag it into my default YRL to replace them in s3pe.
You can also use Cmar's skininator to apply it to Ephemera's non-default skin.
But I'm not going to tell you how to do this. It's simple so find it out yourself. Don't ask me either.

Download from MEGA

Three dds files included. You need two files, Normal and XXMuscle.
amBody_n is for non-muscular normal map
Choose between amBodyCutness_EA or amBodyCutness_NewAbM for EA or my new abdominal muscle for muscular normal map.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much! I have just a question: did you understand how awt make geom-sliders for eyelashes. I have 3 big sets of eyelashes but they didn't work with some base sliders( which are not bone-based). I want to make sliders for them, but I tried and can't understand what is the mistake, they didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seems impossible to bind custom bgeos to existing bgeo-sliders. You need to make new bgeos and sliders for your mesh. I think you may ask Cmar for more details as I'm not quite familiar with this. Sorry about this.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete