Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

March 12, 2013

Julietoon's Male 708090s Shirt Edited Fixed For Basegame

I fixed and retextured the fourth design of Julietoon's edited male 708090's open shirt. (Link fixed)

In Julietoon's previous version, you still need 708090 installed to get her version available in CAS. So I fixed this. However, I do not provide the whole file because of Julietoon's sharing principle so you need to use s3pe to apply my fix yourself. I also removed the decoration along the buttons of the fourth design.





Download from my Google driver.
(Link updated for whole package. Manual fix is not needed anymore. Thanks Julietoon.)

9 comments:

  1. OMGGGG I LOVE YOU!!! you don't know how long i've wanted someone to make this base game when i found her version i was saddened because it never showed up and the link was wrong.

    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julietoon的不能下呢? *dropbox-Nothing here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julietoon換地方放了
      我已經把連結改到指向她的Tumblr
      那邊的檔案可以正常下載了

      Delete
    2. ok找到了嘻嘻!谢谢你:p

      Delete
  3. I don't mind if you want to share the base game version. Mine wouldn't work in the base game.
    I do use your poses a lot in my game they're awesome

    Links to mine have been fixed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll correct it later.
      By the way, I just found it's pretty simple to enable it for base game. Change the group of CASP to 0x00000000, and it will work.

      Delete
  4. Thanks and thanks for the fix
    I'll update mine with the fix also as I've had people asking for a base game version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed whole version updated. You can link to your page or share it from your box.

      Delete