Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

February 5, 2013

Improved CAS Camera Angle

Sometimes I'm really tired of my SIMs face looked so different in CAS and Live mode.
However, after some testing, I found that the viewing angle in live mode we used to take is somehow different to EA did in CAS mode (Totoally horizontal).
So I just edited the camera setting ini for CAS mode.
I love the zoom-in improvement shimrod did in his Zoom-In CAS Camera mod. I just take his file so I can preserve his improved zoom-in function and changed the view angle when morphing SIMs face.



Angle we used to take in live mode. (From a little higher position)

 Original Angle (Totally horizontal)

My improved angle (From a little higher position)
Wide Screen Resolution


4:3 Screen Resolution


Download from my Google driver
1.38~ compatible
(Permitted by Shimrod)

Shimrod101's original version on MTS.

*Edit the ini yourself if you are not using 1.38~.
I only modified these four parts in CAScameras and CAScamerasWS ini.
[AdultFaceNew]
[ElderFaceNew]
[YoungAdultFaceNew]
[TeenFaceNew]

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God this is amazing. I just tried it in CAS. Wow! i had to look twice. I thought i was seeing things. Thank you :) And i thank Shimrod too. But it certainly makes it easier now to see your Sim face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it be compatible with the mods that maintain a sim standing still in CAS? I thought Shimrods did, just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. The following two items conflict.
      CASCamerasWS (INI)
      CASCameras (INI)
      But you can set my mod to higher priority by putting it into overrides, or replace them with my items by S3pe. I guess the standing pose does not change the height of the SIMs from Teen to Elder.

      Delete
  4. yay this is great!!
    you make wonderful things
    this would be super useful for sim making & upload presentation
    Thanks Buhudain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this one need to update for patch 1.55?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I make this work on 1.50 ver.?

    ReplyDelete