Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

February 24, 2013

Aurora Skies Original Lighting Modified


Aurora skies original lighting with only aurora part replaced by my new aurora gradient from my newest ENV lighting v5.5.

Use it like other environment lighting tweak mods (Color ramp, weather ini, lighting, skycommon included) or put it into world file using S3pe (May need Decrap).

Download from my Google Driver

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I first wanted to thank you for putting out such great mods!!!! I love using them in game. Using this mod during a performance at one of my lots I was taken aback at the beauty of the skies with your star field mod, the moon mod, and this one. I was wondering if it would be possible to have this type of mod work in daylight time. That would be wild!!!

    ReplyDelete