Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

September 10, 2012

Live Mode Camera Mod Fixed and Modified (1.55 updated)

Fix and modify cmomoney's live mode camera mod (only for low level version)

2013.6.25 Updated for patch 1.55 (EA Added settings for World Isla Paradiso)

Fixed:
Lost of WA world settings which caused very short view distance in map view mode. Added back.

Modified:
General Worlds:
In Live Mode, zoom distance in shortened from 3.125 to 0.01. (cmomoney default)
In Live Mode, maximum zoom height is risen from 110 to 700. (cmomoney default)
In Map View, zoom height is risen from 750 to 900.

WA Worlds:
In Live Mode, zoom distance in shortened from 3.125 to 0.01.
In Live Mode, maximum zoom height is risen from 110 to 500.
In Map View, zoom height is risen from 750 to 900.

Isla Paradiso (1.55)
In Live Mode, zoom distance in shortened from 3.125 to 0.01.
In Live Mode, maximum zoom height is risen from 110 to 700.
In Map View, zoom height is unchanged (1000).


For Patch 1.55 Download from MEGA
From MediaFire

Old version Download from MEGA

*This mod conflict with cmomoney's live mode camera mod...so choose only one.
**This mod does NOT conflict with aikea's Free Cam Camera Mod, so they can be used together.

17 comments:

  1. thank you so much. I've been hoping for so long for a change of this mod. The old version would crash my game. The Camera management of EA makes me sick.
    You are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you fixed this mod. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you again :) We would be lost without people like you that create and freely share - and awesome creations too! I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mod is good to take pics, but I prefer to play without this. Because all the softness that we have with The Sims 3 default camera when we zoom-in and out are gone when we install these kinds of mod.
    this one fix the "hardness" when zooimg and out that cmomoney camera has?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350493
      This is what you need.

      Delete
  5. It works fine in all worlds except Isla Paradiso. Speed is ok, but zoom is changed to EA default. Could you update it? I can't play without this mod ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.... I'll need to check if EA has added new setting for IP.

      Delete
    2. ANyway, thanks for your information.

      Delete
    3. Really? You're incredible ;p
      Tested, works perfect. Thank you so much, EA's settings are very uncomfortable.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for updating the mod, I have used it for a long time and feel happy to take it to Isla Paradiso.
    Coulf you please upload to mediafire or 4shared, MEGA download bar 100% but there is no option to save file. I cannot get the mod to my PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably will be saved to your download folder.
      I can upload to mediafire but I will not maintain it anymore because it was suck........ (Due to some issue happened to me.)

      Delete
    2. OK... I see....
      I just googled and found that the download folder is different id you're using different browser.....
      I recommend you google it to find the answer..

      Delete
  7. Will this fix the incredibly slow camera movements? I'm having such a hard time with how slow the camera moves around after I installed IP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It is because the map is too big and too lag. No any camera mods will be able fix it.

      Delete
  8. I have been having a problem with the camera springing back after I slide the camera to an angle I need. It happens a lot. Not sure if it started after getting IP. I have not had this mod long, but it was working fine before. I have tried to just remove the mod and then put it back and even then it still springs out of my control. I will try and download the mod again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have added a few new mods. Could they effect your mod? The new mods would be the pose player add-on, I also had some rugs that act as rabbitholes for college/bistro (but I removed the rugs. I have a mod for the paintings in the game that the sim paints...I also added a mod from Let them eat burnt waffles for lighting, but I removed that too. I don't use any other camera mod. Even when I remove your mod now, my camera in game still behaves the same as if it is in, with the springing to the left, it even drifts now from time to time. It didn't work that way before. I have cleaned all 5 caches and the backup DCCache. I don't know how my game got this way. If I use the keyboard to move the camera I have no drift/springing, but with the mouse I do have drift/springing around ;-/ Is there any advise you might give me to fix my camera? This happens whether I am trying to take a picture or just playing the game. Its frustrating :-(

      Delete