Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

August 11, 2012

Two Color Real Eye (Default Replacement, HD 2048) (Now V3)

**An glowing outer stroke issue has been fix.**

A default replacement two color real eye in 2048x2048 texture size.

In game picture taken in HD 4096.....

But if you only use HD 2048, it will show like this.....
The detail is still blended.....
This story tells us....there's no need to draw texture in 4096x4096 in some situation.....
And...even drawn in 2048x2048 and use HD 2048...it still shows like 512....
(#▼皿▼)ノ ┫:・'∵:.┻┻:・'.:┣∵・:. ┳┳☆

Another thing is....I'm unable to play game in normal 1024.....Because the original file has been replaced...
So I cannot show you this eye in 1024.....

This is the iris texture
I use four to five iris photos and blend them into one,
then adjusted the luminosity and saturation.

What I mean two color is...
The inner iris will preserve its own dark brown color in low saturation.
The outer iris will blend into the color you set.


And I drew the iris as big as EA's iris....so I don't need to modify the face overlay.
This can be perfectly compatible with No-Eyelash mods from S-Club.
(And I'm now making a shorter eyelash overlay....)


In different color settings...

This eye is suitable in none~low saturation/mid~mid-high luminosity.
You can see that...in low saturation, the color of inner iris has only changed a little.



V3 Released

Download V3:
MEGA

Texture size: 2048 (High-Definition)


**I'm using #aWT's default replacement eyeball with my fix, so the iris is a little smaller.**

2 comments:

  1. These look pretty. I like the colors. I am going to give them a go.I like detailed eyes. I am always on the look out. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful, but I think you should look out for the rest of the eyeball, it's not many realist, but I like ^^ (Sorry about the poor English...)

    ReplyDelete