Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

August 1, 2012

Medieval Sword N2 Waist

Another Version of my Medieval Sword N2. On the Waist.

Thumbnail included.
Also Accessory/Bracelet part.

Warning: Due to the shader issue, if you wear on more than one accessories with non-CAS shader, you will get position error with this non-CAS shader part.....
This is nothing I can do, unless I find out a suitable CAS shader to fix this.


Download from MEGA


Right Handed Version Here.





For your fun....
Another sight of the first picture.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for never thanking you for this sword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol at the last pic X'DDD
    Thanks for this sword <3

    ReplyDelete