Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

August 8, 2012

Invisible Lights Set 1 (IVL Set 1) (8/8 Update, Category changed)

***2012.8.8 Updated, category changed to Lighting Misc***
(Please update the file if they are in the categorized in outdoor lighting. )


Sometimes you'd like to light up something, but you don't want to shot the lamp in your photos.
Of course we can use the area light in buydebug to do this.
(The area light in Taiwanese translation is "Tomb Light")
However, the area light just is a plane light, with only vertical and horizontal facing directions
So here I made some invisible lights.

These lights were made by cloning the area light, changing the angle, height and size of the object mesh, and replacing the LITE profile.

There are Spotlight (falloff degree 35), Super Spotlight (falloff degree 15), point light.
And the directions are Ceiling, 45 degree down, 45 degree up and Floor lights.
Up and Floor lights can be placed on table.
(All the lights can be placed on OMSP with normal function. But not the OMSP Resizer)




In Build/Buy mode.....


In Game mode.....

I make them into different sizes so you can easily distinguish them.
From left to right are....Point, Spot, Super Spot.

Ceiling Spot

Hanged Ceiling Spot Wide

Down Spot

Up Spot

Floor Spot

Ceiling Point

Floor Point


You can find this in Buymode/Lighting/Lighting Misc

Thumbnail included...



A prototype which LITE profile is Garden Lime Light is also included. (Not packed in the all-in-one pack)




Download from MEGA:
Separate Pack
All-in-one Pack

Find IVL Set 2 Here.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!!

    I need this so much and was just trying to figure out how to do it! whoohooo
    Posting to simatography forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~~~I need this one too but nobody has ever made an easy and useful one of this.... After I figured out how to make this, I decided to make a whole set with a variety of lights.
      I like the spot light more than the point light~~~

      Well...Time to sleep.... It's 2 o'clock here.......

      Delete
  2. Omg thank you so much making these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea, I'm surprised no one tried it sooner. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually using either the buydebug lights or WOE invisible lamp, but yours have much more... variety? Thank you, I will make good use of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for these. You've been making some very great contributions to the CC communities, from poses to OMSP to these.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plese repair your links, bacause midiafire blocked arhives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Sim God. Thank you.

    -Signed Sim Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'd love to download, but the link is not working for me, i click, goes to a white screen, thats it.....

    ReplyDelete