Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

August 9, 2012

Area Light Category Change

Not something very special...but useful maybe....
I just changed the OBJD of the area light so you can also find them in the Lighting/Lighting Misc. No need to enter "buydebug".
Easier to use with my IVL sets.

You still can find them in buydebug.



**This is a default replacement mod.**

***Again, area lights are updated as base game objects. NO need of World Adventure.***


Download from MEGA


4 comments:

  1. It is actually very useful, I hate going to BuyDebug.

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use those lights all the time and this is much easier - thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never remember about these lights except for the few times I go to BuyDebug. However, I won't be downloading this because your MEGA download provider is very concerning. Every time I try to download anything, I get a popup message that MEGA is trying to put a file larger than 50Mb on my computer and do I want that to happen. NO!!!!!! All I want is the, in this instance, 3.6Mb file that I've been taken to download and NOTHING else! Media Fire has gotten bad, giving my popups that it never did before but at least I don't have to worry about what else it's trying to infect my computer with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MEGA is saying the download is not available

    ReplyDelete