Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 30, 2012

Medieval Sword N1 and N2

I need some medieval swords to make story. There is one on MTS but the position is somehow not good and not reflective. So, here I made a sword.
Because of the EA limitation of shader......I tried lots of methods to made a reflective one.
And finally I changed the shader to "Phong" and it showed very good result! However, changing the shader made it un-recolorable in CAS. So I made a recolorable transparent membrane to cover on it. I tried my best to make the membrane almost unnoticeable.

So here are 3 versions of the sword.
N1: All Recolorable, only specular on the blade, no reflection.
N1 Shine: "Phong" shader, Reflective, Un-recolorable on the blade (gray).
N2 Shine: Membrane covered. All Recolorable.

The left one is specular only.
The right one is "Phong" shader.





Thumbnail included.

All version included.
You can have them all or choose which you like.

Available for both gender.
Accessory/Bracelet

Due to the shader limitation, the blade of SHINE version is un-clickable in CAS mode.
However you still can select the hilt part.

Download from MEGA

9 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really needed these and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys~~~
    The shader limitation is somehow stupid...
    That's the only way to make a reflective CAS accessory.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! BEAUTIFUL~!!!! A favor: could you please make a Spear accessory, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Shiny Katana, Spear, Broad Sword, Modern Sword and Sabre are in plan, and also some sword poses...
      But I don't know when will I finish them....XD

      I got to finish something first, so I can move on to make new weapons. Sorry about that.
      Maybe half to one month later....

      Delete
  5. I love it!!! A dagger for a child. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 太讚了,抱回家,謝謝分享 >///<

    ReplyDelete
  7. the links no longer work ; ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. The link doesn't work, the file is gone & I'd like to download this sword please.

    ReplyDelete