Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 30, 2012

Male Rectus Abdominis Muscle Definition V3 -- Default Replacement

In this version, I just did some distortion of original EA cutness map.
You can see I narrowed down the upper side of the six-pack a little, and adjusted them more spherical. I also narrowed down the whole six-pack verry little.

And in game....
(Skintone in this screenshot: Navetsea Glam)

**This is a default replacement of the texture of muscle definition slider.
Just simply paste it to your mods\package folder.
Delete any of my previous version, since this one is also a DR.**
**This muscle cutness normal map is different from body normal map. They SURELY can be used together.**



I only changed the rectus abdominis part.


Download from MEGA

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, so great!
    Now my son will be hotter than before XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Spherize the upper two "packs" really changed the visual effects a lot. And I love V3 so much myself. XDD

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This looks much better than EA's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seem to have trouble with it - is not an appropriate dds format.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S3pe and some image software can't recognize A8L8 format. However this is the same format EA uses as their normal map format.

      Delete
  4. I would say this is your best version yet. Very nice improvement (I was using version 1 earlier). Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~~~
      I just felt pretty much unsatisfied with V1 and V2.
      So I made V3~~~

      Delete
  5. Big thanks ! (ノ・∀・)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I click download on the MEGA site it just sits there and never downloads, is there another link you could post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, but sadly it can no longer be downloaded...sad face. Beautiful work you have done over the years and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete