Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 11, 2012

丑の刻参りセット Japanese Midnight Curse Set Available

As you have seen I posted previously.
Available Today~~~
There are 8 CAS parts, 2 objects and 3 poses in this pack.
All of them are separate package files so you can choose which to install.



The blue fire is an effect by fog emitter.






All are listed here.
(You'll need to turn on "Allow multiple accessories at same part" of NRaas MasterController)

CAS Part as Accessories:
As Glasses
五徳=WheelCandle
蝋燭頭巾=CandleHeadband
天冠=TriangleHeadband
卒塔婆=WoodplateHeadband
五寸釘口=NailsinMouth

As Glove
金槌=Hammer

As Ring
藁人形=HayDoll
五寸釘手=NailonHand



Object as Misc Decor:
HayDollNail_Decor
HayDoll_Decor


Three Poses:
a_buhu_ushi1
a_buhu_ushi2
a_buhu_ushi3

Download from MEGA


*Triangle headband and Woodplate headband are for the dead.*
*In Japanese, 丑の刻参り pronounce as U Shi No Ko Ku Ma I Ri*

6 comments:

  1. O_O OMG! This reminds me of Lady Tsukihime from the Onmiyoji film! XD I love it; thank you! ^0^ (MurfeeL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha brilliant! xD thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好有愛~~~~~~
    看到預告時己經很心動的說<333
    包走了啦XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyway i can aquire this set?The link is not valid anymore. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. 求更新一下下载链接,好喜欢这个mod TAT

    ReplyDelete