Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

July 23, 2012

A Tale of Winter

冬の物語 / A Tale of Winter


You can take this as BGM, GACKT 雪月花




In a sunny winter afternoon, by a lake in the mountain, a man is enjoying fishing.

However, today seems not his day. The man caught no fish.

Just a few minutes, the weather becomes bad and dark. The blizzard is coming.



He quickly packed his equipment, but the way to downtown has been covered by snow.


"Oops......What can I do now......"

The man searched for a place to hide anxiously. Suddenly, he found a light source somewhere.


"I don't think somebody is living in the wasteland......" The man is still moving toward the light source, with questions in his mind.



Finally, he arrived. The light source is a japan-style cabin.

"It's snowing......" A lady standing in front of the cabin said to herself.


"A guest?......" She found a man standing in front of her, with his shoulder, his head covered by snow.



"Excuse me. Can I have some hot stuff?" He was trembling.
"Coming in......" She turned back and entered in.
"Thank you so much!!!!" He quickly followed her.



"You may have a bath......I just had it so the water might still be warm......" She said. "I'll get clothes and something to eat for you......"
"It's so good you" He saluted to her, and quickly entered bathroom.



"It's not warm." The water temperature is higher then outside, but still cold. He sneezed. "Does she always take cold bath?"

He quickly finished the bath, and wear on Haori prepared by her.


He took a look around. Only this lady is living here. It seems like this cabin is not a hotel.

"Have a seat......" She said. "Just some food in poor quality......"」


After having dinner, he started to talk about himself. "I'm Kikou. Yamaji Kikou. What about yours?"
 "......" She get into silence. "I was living in the mountain for a very long time. You don't need to know my name......"
"How can I call you?"
"Suit yourself......"

She stood up and walked outside.


"Thank you for saving my life. I will do everything for you."
"Then......Will you do this for me?......" She said gently. "It's so cold here......Can you......"

She took off her kimono, facing Kikou totally naked.


"Give me warm?......"



Kikou raised his head and stunned. He never saw such beautiful body.


She is as white as snow. Her pale skin seems hunger to warming.
Kikou took off his clothes, hugged her tightly.


"You're so...cold" Kikou realized her abnormal body temperature.
"But you're so...hot......" She seduced him with her icy lips.


Just like they are fighting to the blizzard, their lust burned all night.



The next day......


"I'm sorry for last night." He hold her tightly, sitting on the stairs.
"Never keep it in mind......I was happy last night......" She leant on his chest. "Stay with me until the evening......"
"I can stay with you for another hundred years." He said naughtily.





"You got to go......"
"Can we meet again?"
"We'll never meet again......"
"Why?"
"Unless you promise me......Never talk about what happened in this cabin to anyone......"
"I promise! For you!"
"I will tell you......my name......when we meet again......"




Soon the spring came. Every weekend, Kikou came to this lake to find his lady.
 However, he was unable to find the cabin again.







One year passed......
Someday, Kikou saw a stranger sitting in front of his house.


"Are you alright, my lady? Why are you sitting here alone?"
The lady raised her head, looked at Kikou. "I can't walk......I sprained my ankle......"
"This is my house. would you like to have a rest in my home?" He helped her getting up the stairs.


Kikou suddenly tumbled on the stairs, with the lady.


"I'm so sorry!!!" However, he can't get his focus out of her face.
"Is that you?......" He reminded the promise, and stopped speaking it out.

"My name is Yukino......"


"Shichi Yukino. What a beautiful name......Just like your skin. My name is Kikou. Yamaji Kikou"
"For melting me?......by your name......"
"Probably......"
(P.S. In japanese, Kikou=Light and hot. Yuki=Snow)


"Stay with me......"
"As you wish......"




They married and have a baby girl, and gave her a name, Yamaji Shizuku.


One day......

"Yukino......"
"What?......"
"You looked like her so much......"
"Her?......"


"The cold lady in the cabin I met two years ago......is that you?......"



Suddenly a heavy snowstorm came.


"You promised......" Yukino appeared in her real form with wrath.
"Yukino......Are you......!!!"


"You forgot what you promised to me......" The snowstorm came from Yukino froze everything into ice. "You......Freeze......"
"No.....Yukino.....I didn't.......I......No......!!!"

Kikou is started to frozen from his feet, little by little.



"Arhh.....Arhhh.....Arh....!!!!!" Suddenly there was a big cry.


"......Shizuku......" Yukino turned back, took a look at her daughter, then disappeared.


"YUKINO!!!!!!" Kikou chased after her.


It's midsummer now......with snow.

Kikou searched all over the town. But only snow......



Yukino is missing in the world......




18 years passed......


"Dad.....we got to go home. The blizzard is coming!!!"

Kikou came to this lake with Shizuku every winter, where he met Yukino.

"The weather......What a cherish weather......"

Looks like Kikou reminded something, he walked toward somewhere, leaving her daughter alone.


"Dad! Where are you going. Dad! Dad!!"

Shizuku packed their stuff quickly, and chased after his dad.



"Yukino......!"
"Kikou......"


"Twenty years have passed.......You're still young.....But I've become old......
"Kikou......"
"I'm sorry......I didn't keep the promise......Now I'm ready......Ready to stay with you......forever....."


"My daughter. Dad decided to stay with your mother forever."
"Shizuku......My daughter......"Yukino blew slightly, froze Kikou and herself into ice.



"When winter is ending, we'll be waiting for you here." The cabin then dissappeared.


Leaving a flowering Dandelion, telling the world "the spring is coming".



冬の物語 終 / The End






Cast

山司 輝煌 / Yamaji Kikou


七 雪乃 / Shichi Yukino
Yukino in Snowlady form



山司 雫 / Yamaji Shizuku






 Behind

The road.....the trash can....



Can you close your eye completely? It's lewd.



What the hell of this haori......





For better snowstorm effect, I used 8 fog emitters......



Shizuku "So cold.........."


Kikou "MY CAR!!!!!"
Don't worry. It functional.




Yukino "Is it melting......"
Kikou "Go ask the writer......"



Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha the last picture of the "behind the scenes" is hilarious.

    Nice story!! I thought the lady in the cabin was hiding something when she did not wish to say her name ^ ^

    ReplyDelete