Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 23, 2012

Skin withh Keratin--New project (Never ends maybe XD)

I just used the EA skin to do some little modification.

Here's the 3D preview in photoshop.


EA Skin

Keratin added at 4096x4096 texture size

Keratin added downsampling to 1024x1024 texture size

I guess this will give the SIMs more realistic skin appearence.
But actually I'm not so good at this so.......
You might see the results after SIM4 released.......

I don't know if I'm going to start this project.......
Or I just modify other creator's skin........
Well, I'd be glad if someone feels like to cooperate....

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. Good work though. Yeah i will have to check these out later. The muscles look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~
      But I can't figure out how to get this start......
      I did this on the specular but no difference.
      I did this on the base texture but it become very....very........terrible........
      I'm now thinking to modify the ambient or normal map to achieve this.......

      Delete