Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

January 2, 2012

Some problem with Klavix's kimono with Japan pose 5-7

As you can see the belt is too long so it will come out of the leg.....
I tried to adjust the skirt position but not worked.
I'll ask Klavix if he has any idea to handle with this.


5 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Just wanted to say how much I love your pose packs, they are "different", and that´s what makes them so interesting. Are you still open for pose requests? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~
    I'm glad to here that.
    I'll still open the pose request, but not these days.
    I still got 2~3 pose sets to finish so please wait a little bit. You can request, but I can't promise the releasing date to you. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh It´s alright, Im happy to know that you´re "open for business" though, I´ll come back in a couple of months is that ok? Good luck with the other requests! Hope you post them in here so I can get a bit of fun too, I bet they´ll be awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我假設你懂普通話,如果不懂,我就用英文跟你解釋一次。
    在这个Pose中腰带穿过和服的原因是bone assignment。如果我改变bone assignment的话,那个腰带会在这个模拟人每次行走的时候都穿过腿。很多这个和服的pose看起来不是很好,因为这个和服是一个复杂的mesh。

    也许你用其他和服的时候会有更好的运气。Tongzi做过一套和服,那个设计非常棒。祝你好运。我喜欢你设计的所有pose,他们是独一无二的。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 了解~感謝Klavix大的回答
    我本來是想說是不是有辦法把腰帶弄短一點或者把下半部打薄,只是這麼做的話這款和服就會變的不夠正統了。

    ReplyDelete