Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

December 25, 2011

Christian Pose Set

Merry Christmas!





There are three hand poses for Pose 1-6
a: Hands in Zen gesture.
b: Hands clasped.
c: Left hand encased by right hand.

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Pose 4

Pose 5

Pose 6

Pose 7 & 8

You can also use Pose 8 with Pose 6

Pose Name:
a_buhu_chris1a
a_buhu_chris1b
a_buhu_chris1c
a_buhu_chris2a
a_buhu_chris2b
a_buhu_chris2c
a_buhu_chris3a
a_buhu_chris3b
a_buhu_chris3c
a_buhu_chris4a
a_buhu_chris4b
a_buhu_chris4c
a_buhu_chris5a
a_buhu_chris5b
a_buhu_chris5c
a_buhu_chris6a
a_buhu_chris6b
a_buhu_chris6c
a_buhu_chris7
a_buhu_chris8



I seperate a, b, c to different files.
You can download which you like.

Download from MEGA
All Poses here: (You don't need to download seperate poses)
Pose 1-8

Seperate Poses:
Pose1-6 a only
Pose1-6 b only
Pose 1-6 c only
Pose 7-8


By using The Debug Enabler by NRaas, you can make statue of your sim at any poses, like this.

Thanks ATS3 for the church set.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome poses, I've been waiting for something like this.

    So how do you use the Debug Enabler to do that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' simple.
    1. Let your sim do the pose you'd like to make into statue.
    2. Then click on the sim -> NRaas-> Debug Enabler ->Make statue.
    3. WITHOUT CANCELLING THE PREVIOUS POSE, let your sim do the same pose again.
    4. Cancel the previous pose.
    You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I absolutely love your poses! They're a breath of fresh air! I'm not sure if this is the best place for a request, I'll just hope you see it!
    I've searched everywhere, for a dead type pose, perfect for a funeral!
    To work with this coffin/bed from mod the sims
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=418565

    Similar to these..
    https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/564306/lightbox/b79450a227100f9f6ae33cde4c84ea22.jpg?1277067487
    Or even better!
    Would be awesome, please and thank you! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~
    I'm so glad that you like my poses.
    These can be take along with this pose set perfectly. (MY SIMS HOUSE" bangsain, Funeral poses)
    I'll make these poses for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you.. ^^ I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these! :) (MurfeeL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Download not working anymore... TAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sad, that your downloads don't work anymore. Such wonderful poses. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 做的好棒,劇場有教堂場景的時候很實用,
    可惜這組動作盒的載點也失效了,懇請作者大人補檔

    ReplyDelete
  10. 做的好棒,劇場有教堂場景的時候很實用,
    可惜這組動作盒的載點也失效了,懇請作者大人補檔

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this pose set !! but sadly, download not working :(

    ReplyDelete