Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

October 17, 2011

該要中英同步嗎?
Should I write my blog in both English and Chinese?

最忙的一週結束了
所以我可以開始繼續製作新的動作盒了
以一天一個pose的進度進行吧
The busiest week has been gone.
So I can go back to make the next pose set.
Maybe one pose per day.

目前正在考慮中
因為大部分的來源都是國外的朋友
是不是要繼續中英雙語或是改成全英文
歡迎大家給我點意見
I'm think about something.
Since most people viewing my blog are from other countries,
I am just wondering if I should write in both English and Chinese or switch into English only...
Need your comments. Thanks.


4 comments:

  1. I'd like it if you continued to write things in English. But I do not mind skimming over the Chinese, so bilingual is cool for me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel lazy in translating between two languages. Mainly I will write in English but also add Chinese translation for some big release. (Or if I feel happy to ^^ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poses but occasionally finding it hard to find the 'download' button as i can't understand the chinese. =) Sorry but obviously I'm unable to read chinese so thank you for your troubles and efforts for writing it in English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anony,
    Mainly I will write in English in the future. The download links will always be at the last of every article, so don't be worry about it.
    However I'm not going to translate my previous articles (Before Bloody White Rose) into English, Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete