Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

October 7, 2011

湖中沐浴動作盒
Bath in Lake Pose Set

本篇開頭送大家一點小禮物,可以拿來當桌布喔~
First, a small gift for you. You can download it as a wallpaper. (Photoshop edited)


為了避免露點,我換成泳裝展示
I use swimsuit instead of nude for SS to avoid adult content....





雖然是洗頭髮的姿勢,但是似乎沒有髮型適合這個動作(嘆氣)
你可能需要自行後製
She is washing her hair. However, it seems no hairstyle can match this pose *sigh*
You may have to edit it yourself.

誰在偷窺!
Who's hiding there!



我做了兩組不同高度
一個是站在地面,一個是地下140公分
要在水中使用的話建議地下版本,用OMSP會比較好調整,也不用管水深多少
I made two set of this pose set.
One is normal height (standing on the floor) and the other one is 140 cm below the floor.
I recommend the lower one for water situation. It will be easier to control the height of your sim with OMSP no matter how deep the water is.


All Poses
Pose Name:
For "Below Water"
a_buhu_lakebath1
a_buhu_lakebath2
a_buhu_lakebath3
a_buhu_lakebath4
a_buhu_lakebath5
a_buhu_lakebath6

For "Normal Height"
a_buhu_lakebath1N
a_buhu_lakebath2N
a_buhu_lakebath3N
a_buhu_lakebath4N
a_buhu_lakebath5N
a_buhu_lakebath6N


Download from MEGA
Below Water
Normal Height

9 comments:

  1. Very good poses. I love 1, 2 and 6. It all looks so natural. Thank you. Theses are really nice and did two versions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the poses are beautiful.Please you will do rolling on stairs poses??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do every poses by myself to feel the position of every skeleton, muscle and the angle of every joint. (Except the Boa Hancock poses and the jaw of Exaggerated poses)
    I'll make that pose if I roll down from the stairs some time. Just Kidding :DDDDD
    Well, let me think about it. Maybe the next pose set will be "Play on the stair".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they in the pose list? They're great poses and I would love to have them. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. They are in the pose list. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! These poses are very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww i like pose number 6, gonna use it def. <3 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I'm starrting to feel like a naggy hag, but this download also isn't working anymore. ó_ò

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right; I'm dying because I needed poses like this for a music video of mine.

      Delete