Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

October 7, 2011

Alfi Leis

I'm releasing this SIM i used in exaggerated poses and Look shes hot poses.

Her name is Alfi Leis, a French female. She is clever and sociable.





CC in sim3pack files
Eye 20 from Lemonleaf
Nude color Lipstick N24 from Lemonleaf
Makeup Natural Minerals Foundation from Lemonleaf

CC in package files (Download recommended)
FloraHair008 from XMsims
Eyebrow N20 from WM
Rosesim3 eyline002 remake from WM
Skin B3.0 from Lemonleaf (Non-default)


下載前請先閱讀此篇關於我所使用的調整桿
Before downloading my sims, please read this post for CAS sliders I used.

Download from MEGA
.sim

No comments:

Post a Comment