Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

September 27, 2011

林昕淶--LinShinLai

近代東方作家夫妻 主角放出
I'm releasing these two sims from this post.

He's a Chinese writer.
His spouse is LinXia, who is also a writer.






CC in sim3pack files
Eye 14 SmallPupil from Lemonleaf
Lipstick 10 from Lemonleaf
Makeup Natural Minerals Foundation from Lemonleaf

CC in package files (Download recommended)
Raon Male Hair 01 ~ Fixed and Pooklet'd from Anubis
Eyebrow 15mf from WM
Skin A1.5 from Lemonleaf (Non-default)



下載前請先閱讀此篇關於我所使用的調整桿
Before downloading my sims, please read this post for CAS sliders I used.

Download from MEGA
.sim


Thanks Buzzler for the Scribbling Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment