Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

September 22, 2011

誇張動作盒
Exaggerated Poses

卡通或漫畫常會出現很多誇張的表情
We usually saw exaggerated faces in cartoon or comics.

很想在模擬市民也做出這類的表現所以這次的主題就是這個啦!
I'd like to make this kind of scene so I made this pose set!

警告!小人會變醜XD
Warning! Your SIMs will become ugly lol



驚嚇的表情
Stunned! Shocked!

這是根據日本有名的長頸女妖所做的動作
The famous japanese monster "woman with long neck".
只能用在女小人 男小人做這個動作手會插到脖子裡...
Female sims only. If you let a male sim do this pose, he will stick his finger into his neck.....

打到臉變型飛出去!!!
Punched!!!! Distorted Faces!! Flying Away!!!

嘴嘟很高的親嘴
Kissing! with protruding lips
這個有模型的限制沒辦法做得很漂亮 側面看起來有點像管蟲...
Because of the limitation of model and skeleton, she looks like a giant tube worm in the lateral view....

全動作簡圖
All poses

Pose Name:
a_buhu_exag1a
a_buhu_exag1b
a_buhu_exag1c
a_buhu_exag1d
a_buhu_exag1e
a_buhu_exag2a
a_buhu_exag2b
a_buhu_exag2c
a_buhu_exag3

Download
MEGA


CC Credit
Skin, Makeup, Cheongsam from Lemonleaf
Eyebrow from subaxi
Hair from Peggy, Anubis, TumTum, Lapiz Lazuli
Earring from rosesim2
CAS Sliders from #aWT, Jasumi, bella3lek4 and Heiret
NRaas from twallan
OMSP from granthes
Pose Player from cmomoney

11 comments:

  1. LOL these are awesome!!! manga alert!
    Ty =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. They are so creative. I love it. I am going to use these in my next story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Do not ever stop making poses because I love what you make! They are really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :-) these are very great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding! I must have them all.

    Thank You so much for sharing them with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aahah! So funny)))) I'll download these poses to laugh in game)))) So good job)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bim bam ma joo jooJan 26, 2013, 4:16:00 AM

    oh god... why

    ReplyDelete