Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

June 13, 2011

近代東方作家夫妻

這次試試以東方面孔來製作小人
設定是作家夫妻
因為是東方面孔,所以基本上輪廓不深,臉比較扁,鼻子也較寬短
男小人有點鳳眼,但是不想看起來太鳳所以眼角有修低,留鬍子看起來相當有英氣
女小人就讓她有溫柔婉約的氣質,清新而不媚
近代嘛~就穿襯衫啦

皮膚是用檸檬葉的亞洲皮A1.5

林 霞





 CAS模式




林昕淶



CAS模式




夫妻合照


 拍這張時剛好天上有鳥在飛,所以就取了這樣的景

Download Link will be available soon.
Download links are released in these two post:
林昕淶--LinShinLai
林霞--LinXia

No comments:

Post a Comment