Abnormal SIM Simulation Center - G3 Building
不正常市民模擬中心G3病棟

Angel said to Vampire "Boss, this is sexual harassment!!!" Anyway we got only abnormal things here.
天使對吸血鬼說:社長你性騷擾!!! 反正這裡就是沒有正常的東西啦~

~~Sim3 Only~~

Sorry I'm not taking reques.

All poses are poselist included
動作盒中皆已包含動作列表

*2012.6.19 Announcement: You can retexture or do some mesh adjustment of my stuff. But please inform me after you released your retextured one. Also sign the credits of me.*
*2012.6.26 Announcement: You are free to comment in Chinese, Japanese or English. No other language please.*
*2013.1.30 UPDATE: You can find all my downloads at tab My Stuff*
*2013.?.? Announcement: NEVER EVER ask me about how to install package files. Read this.*

May 23, 2011

天使與惡魔的禁戀--人物篇

接續~~~~

禮拜堂的儀式


夜晚的花園巡禮
 

水邊的Kiss

小展示廳(=進房間)

好壯的吸血鬼(羞)
 

工作(打混)中的天使

思考設計圖(亂畫)

組團中

好HIGH~
 

共浴是當然的
 

未成年請迴避(結束了啦!!!)

男女主角近照
 

惡魔的儀式-1
 

惡魔的儀式-2

狂暴(獸化?)的闇己

光輝(升天?)的七瀨

Download Link will be available soon.
Download links are released in these two post:
闇己暗己--Kuraki Kurashi
七瀨雪華--Nanase Yukihana

No comments:

Post a Comment